C A T H O L I C T R A V E L O G U E

C A T H O L I C         T R A V E L O G U E
Show me the way to my parish, and I will show you the way to Heaven- St. John Mary Vianney

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Experiencing the Extraordinary Mass!



2 years ago Our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, issued the Motu Proprio "Summorum Pontificum" which liberalizes the universal usage of the 1962 Missal most commonly called the Tridentine Mass and currently termed the Extraordinary Form of the Mass
The Ecclesia Dei Society of Saint Joseph in partnership with Fr. Jojo Zerrudo of the Parish of Our Lord of the Divine Mercy of the Diocese of Cubao, offers the Extraordinary Form of the Mass with Missa Cantata (Sung Mass) every Sunday @1:30 pm at Parish of Our Lord of the Divine Mercy, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City.
Come and experience the Mass of all ages!

photo courtesy of Mr. Maturan of the Ecclesia Dei Society of Saint Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment